Products & Services
AI and healthcare - FEMTECH
Project financed by Intelligent Development Operational Program 2014-2020
EMBRYOAID: Intelligent image data analysis system in infertility diagnostics.
In March 2021, we started work on a research project consisting in the creation of an analytical and predictive system called EMBRYOAID based on interpretable machine learning / deep learning algorithms for fully automated identification of the highest quality embryos based on a large collection of time-lapse photos of human embryos.
The main driving force behind the development of the planned application is the desire to improve the prognosis of infertile patients through improved treatment.
The results of the project will be used by fertility clinics around the world and will be a response to their well-identified need, i.e. increasing time and cost savings while increasing the effectiveness of the assisted reproductive method by:
- improving the prioritization of the embryo with the greatest development potential for a single embryo transfer
- ensuring the optimal order of frozen embryos transfers
- discovery of new non-invasive biomarkers/predictors for embryo assessment that can be used to improve the efficiency of ART procedures.
EMBRYOAID will be tested and implemented in the activities of the strategic partner MIM Solutions – in the infertility treatment clinic KRIOBANK in Białystok.
The project is implemented under the Intelligent Development Operational Program 2014-2020, measure 1.1 / sub-measure 1.1.1 / 6 / 1.1.1 / 2020.
In September 2021 the project is under the patronage of the Association for Infertility Treatment and Adoption Support OUR STORK.
Beneficiary: MIM Solutions sp.z o.o.
- Project value: PLN 9,251,363.68
- Co-financing value: PLN 7,312,170.56
- Project implementation period: March 1, 2021 – October 1, 2023
Deep Learning / ML algorithms promise to automate and standardize the selection of human embryos, which we want to apply to improve the prognosis of patients with infertility.